Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bless Your Heartwarmer

Bless Your Heartwarmer Now Available For Sale.

I have a big ol' pile of half finished projects, that were stymied by my indecision, then by holiday orders. As it is Kids Clothes Week, I was hoping to finish a few projects AND make a dress for L. No promises, let's take it one day at a time. Exhibit A is a sweet little heartwarmer, knit (knit, and re-knit) while watching PBS costume dramas. I've got a few other fastening techniques in the works that will appeal to knitters and sewers alike. This pattern is so versatile, I've got a version that Mamma can wear, too!

Pattern to follow, stay tuned.

And if you haven't...Vote for SweetKM!


1 comment:

  1. This is soo sweet. If I had a girl I would be putting her in this in a heartbeat. Love it.

    I'd love for you to link this up to WKWW-What Kids Wore Wednesday Link Party this week at ONE little MOMMA.

    http://onelittlemomm.blogspot.com/2012/10/wkww-what-kids-wore-wednesday-link-party.html?utm_source=bp_recent&utm-medium=gadget&utm_campaign=bp_recent

    Kilee
    www.onelittlemomma.com

    ReplyDelete